Cashouts:What is auto cashouts or partial oneJanuary 8, 2021
Cashout is a revolutionary real-time feature that allows you control over your bet. Use it to guarantee yourself a profit, or cut your losses.
What ways can I Cashouts?
You can cashout on your bets which are unsettled.
You can make a Partial Cash out and leave part of the original Stake untouched. A Partial Cash out is allowed when an unsettled bet is a Single or Multiple with one combination. A Single Bet has 10 possible times to use Partial Cash out and a Multiple Bet has 5 possible times to use Partial Cash out.
You can create an auto Cashout rule after you place a bet. You can set a threshold for each bet that is either higher or lower than the current cashout offer. Once the cashout offer reaches or exceeds the threshold you set, the system will attempt to, depending on the rule you set, either fully cashout or partially cashout the amount automatically and the funds will be added to your balance if successful.
You can remove your Auto Cashout rule at anytime before it is triggered, or it will be removed automatically if you cashout manually. You can have only one Auto Cashout rule per bet at any given time.
Auto cashout is not guaranteed to execute at or above the threshold you said. Our system will make its best effort to do so, but sometimes the market will close before the cashout can complete, or another technical error may occur. SportyBet accepts no liability for any Auto Cashout rule not executing.
How can I Cashout?
Simply login to your account and select “Cashout” in the betslip. Those with the “Cashout” icon can be cashed out immediately.
Please note that the minimum cashout amount is NGN 20.00. Moreover, bets placed using a Gift are not eligible for “Cashout”.
How much will I win?
Your “Cashout” resulting amount depends on the likely outcome of your bet. The more likely it is to win, the greater the amount you can “Cashout” will be.
Cashout Terms and Conditions
- Cashout is available on a wide variety of markets. However, SportyBet has the right to remove some games or competitions or sports from the cashout offer at anytime without prior notice.
- A time delay in accepting a Cash out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash out of the original amount request may not be successful.
- If the Cashout request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash out amount.
- The Cash out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if successful.
- Where we have reason to believe that a Cash out is carried out after the outcome of an event is known, we reserve the right to void the orignal bet that was cashed out.
- Bets placed with Gift cannot be cashed out.
- SportyBet cannot guarantee that the Cashout feature will be available on your bet selection.
- SportyBet will not be responsible if the Cashout feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- SportyBet will not be responsible if the Auto Cashout is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- When the Auto Cashout function is unavailable, existing Auto Cashout rules that have not yet been triggered will be postponed until the Auto Cashout function is available again.
- SportyBet reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cashout feature.
- SportyBet reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- SportyBet reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash out if the bet or a market is settled in error.