Lionsbet:How to Deposit and Withdraw from itAugust 18, 2021
Depositing money into sports betting accounts can be an issue for sports bettors in Nigeria, so it’s a good job that LionsBet has made so many options available to its site users. Here are a few of the most popular options:
- Paystack –you can deposit between NGN 50 and NGN 1,000,000 using a Paystack card deposit, or a Paystack bank deposit. LionsBet accepts bank deposits via this method for most of the leading banks in Nigeria.
- Webpay –you can use WebPay Nigeria if you have an Interswitch, Verve, Visa or MasterCard banking card.
- Quickteller –Quickteller is an option for LionsBet customers at most ATMs in the country. Just follow the prompts as if you were paying a bill to put money into your LionsBet account. You can also use Quickteller online if you can easily connect to the internet.
- Paydirect –Paydirect is another depositing option for Nigerians, which you can use to fund LionsBet deposits.
- Scratch Card –If you purchase a Scratch Card voucher, then you can use it to get money into your account.
These are five ways to fund your account LionsBet but there is only one way in which you can get money out of your sports book account here, and that is by using your bank account details. The minimum you can request to withdraw is NGN 1,000, and the maximum is NGN 500,000. There are no fees involved when you request a withdraw, and withdrawals are processed within minutes!