How to Use Vouchers on MsportDecember 25, 2020
A vouchers is a bond of the redeemable transaction type which is worth a certain monetary value and which may be spent only for specific reasons or on specific goods. Voucher cean be exchanged for Balance after a Winning Bet which was placed with a voucher.
#1. How to use a voucher?
Available voucher will be displayed in your betslip, select a voucher to continue. Only one “Voucher” can be used per transaction.
Voucher can be used for sports and live betting. Voucher can have usage conditions, please ensure your selected voucher meets the usage conditions.
The amount of your selected voucher will be automatically deducted from the order when you place an order. Especially, bet with vouchers can not be cashout.
#2. How can I get a voucher?
Players can get vouchers from promotions provided by MSport for free. Please pay attention to the new promotions on MSport.
Otherwise, MSport will offer vouchers to active players, which means players will get more chance to get vouchers by placing more bets.
#3. What constraints/conditions for vouchers are there?
- Minimum stake requirement: Each voucher has a minimum stake requirement. Players can’t use the voucher unless the stake of the bet meet the requirement.
e.g. If players get a voucher of NGN 100, but the minimum stake requirement is NGN 500, players must place a bet which is more than NGN 500 then they can use the voucher.
- Validity period: Each voucher has a validity period during which they are valid and after which the vouchers will expire.
- Odds requirement: Vouchers can be used when the odds of the bet meet the requirement only.
- read this: casino revenue in Macau dropped
- Othere requirements: There are other requirements such as Platform Requipment, Bet Type, Market Requipment and so on. Please read the condition of the vouchers carefully before you use them.
#4. Can voucher be withdrawn?
No it can’t be. Voucher can’t be withdrawn directly. Voucher don’t equal to balance. Voucher can be exchanged for Balance after a Winning Bet which was placed with a voucher.